Sign-up for a FREE Behavioural Cash Flow Planning™ Workshop
Financial Advisors & Mortgage Professionals learn how to prove your value to clients by helping them harness their cash flow.
April 20th – Hilton Garden Oakville, Ontario
May 29th – Hilton Vancouver Metrotown, British Columbia
Your Registration Includes:
- Morning Workshop 7:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Hot Breakfast
- A Copy of $pent by Stephanie Winton-Holmes
- All new Cash Flow Tools
- Exclusive Cash Flow Workbook
- 9 additional Business Building Webinars
- The opportunity to network with like-minded financial and mortgage professionals.
- 3 CE Credits
Your Educational Component Includes:
- Learn an easy way to keep your clients from hiding financial details from you, without making them, or you uncomfortable.
- Learn how to leverage your clients’ short-term dreams, like a kitchen renovation to make it easier for them to find the money to fund their financial plan.
- Learn how to attract ONLY your ideal client, close cases and win business faster and more predictably, boosting your revenue and freeing up time.
- Learn why Behavioural Cash Flow Planning™
- is NOT budgeting
- gives you a way to accurately measure your value (and)
- will save you hours of wasted time, with the wrong prospects