How to Charge Fees for Advice Guide
Free Online Training & Resources
Did you know that Canadian Financial Professionals are seeing a shift towards fee-based, rather than commission based practice? 98% of professionals making the shift experience a positive impact on client trust and report revenue and asset growth.*
Why the shift?
Financial Professionals are realizing that when you create a financial plan, you share years of knowledge and experience with your clients. You save them money on their taxes, make sure their family is protected from unexpected financial risks and help them find the money to accomplish their life goals. You summarize it in plain English and explain step-by-step what to do to make it all happen. That is significant value. When clients understand the value they are receiving, fees for financial plans aren’t an issue.
Many professionals feel overwhelmed with how to start!
Register for your Free How to Charge Fees Guide and you will receive:
- 15-Minute Training Video detailing How to Charge Fees.
- Value of Advice Checklist – to help organize your thoughts on the value of all the services you currently provide
- A Value of Advise Measurement Tool
- Fee Guide Template for use with your clients
- A handy Fee Guide Tip Sheet for future reference